Monday, September 24, 2007

successful cheating with Essaytown.com/Essayfraud.org

Do you know the purpose of Essayfraud.org? It encourages 'poor students' who failed to cheat on their term papers and essays to make claims and complaints on essay selling companies. http://www.essayfraud.org/forum/forums.html.
Many concerns are raised regarding Essayfraud.org fair intention which has not been clear fo many including wikipedia whose editors refused Essayfraud.com in giving links as the company which fights plagiarism.
Being so worried about students cheated by essay selling companies they do not say a word about the students themsleves cheating their universities. 'Figting plagiarism' surprisingly coincides with 'fighting competitors' which Russain-based (see this link) Essayfraud.com provides by add ing the list of essay selling companies which students must not refer to 'cheat their professors and tutors'.
Another interesting 'coincidence' in that Essayfraud.com does not allow a word by Essaytown.com 'poor customers' and has not listed this site as a 'fraud' anywhere! It'd be nonsense to list the website which 'supports Essayfraud.org' (see http://www.essaytown.com/ home page) for no reason: essay selling website is a partner of the company which bans essay selling websites... Very nice business!
By the way, neither Essayfraud.com nor Essaytown.com 'English native speakers' provide any contacts (phones, post mails), their 'contact us' form does not provide any 'English-native' origin either.
You may find below true reviews about poor service of Essaytown.com:
1. Independent opinion of Webmaster from Phillipines Note that they made him remove his initial review now you may find only this.
2. Rip Off Report Essaytown
3. Essaytown.com Scam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information about essaytown.com. Now I will think twice before ordering from them.

Anonymous said...

You know, yet another problem is the way they promote discrimination. I addressed this issue on their forum but my comment was deleted. As an ESL writer I have been called there as follows:
-reatard
-Third World educated
-semi-slave labor
- unable to construct a sound senstence in English
- unqualified

And many more. They don't want to acknowledge the simple fact that native speakers don't have monopoly for writing qualifications. In fact, they promote the idea that a repsectable company wouldn't hire non-natives. It's plain discrimination. I'm enraged at their claims. Here, in the EU the site would be closed down for such propaganda.
One Ukrainian writer complained on this forum and then I posted a comment saying I agreed with him, unfortunatelly after they responded to my first comment they deleted the following answer from my side:
"My grammar and word-choice are atrocious? Interesting. If it's so it only shows how simple it is to write a thesis in an American university. You can offend me in any way you want and you will never alter simple facts. Many other ESL writers would agree that your stereotypes and the way you promote discrimination are atrocious.

The fact that you write about my missing the point as well as the fact that you keep repeating there is no prejudice in what you say about ESL writers shows your lack of basic reading comprehension skills. I'm not sure about the US but in the EU saying/writing that someone shouldn't be hired somewhere because of their native language (among others) is nothing else but violation of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms http://www.saferinternet.org/ww/en/pub/ins...faqs/racism.htm I am very glad I live in Europe and can write essays for Americans who, after downloading my completed papers, leave me a note "God bless you" and return for more.

As for my location I wrote quite explicitly I am from POLAND, you can check it yourselves anyway and you wrote it only to put my credibility to question. As for my employer, if I used the name of the company I work for I guess my post would be deleted since you gather complaints and not recommendations don't you?

Pity you didn't have the guts to address other issues I wrote about. I wouldn't expect anything else from you because you always choose the easiest ways. No facts just prejudice, demagogy and propaganda..."


http://www.essayfraud.org/forum/Masterpapers-Fraudulant-Cancel-Orders-Madeand33-t379.html&st=10

If I am wrong, why do they delete such comments?

JPTRlife said...

ESLwriter I'm sorry, but I can't give you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you are a good writer who writes quality papers for Americans while not being American yourself. Sure, it's discrimination, but you're not going to let a janitor try to fly a spaceship. I know that's a bad example but bear with me. If you having someone write a paper for you, they definitely need to write english well. Hmm. I know there are plenty of Americans who do not fit this qualification, but I'd still might feel safer with someone who lived in America. Also as you should be aware of you can't trust anyone especially on the internet. For all we know you could be paid by these scamming companies. I must say I agree with you it is insulting and close minded to think that only an American can write a good paper in english. but hey what you gunna do. people are stupid. i must add. fuck you fuckers who say we're cheating universities. sorry for not wanting to waste my time with something that is not going to be beneficial to anyone in anyway and will only make you suffer and probably your professor too. If you write a useful paper. good for u. i wish i could